CCAPP Conference November 2021
CVRS women's staff ready to serve!
Residential Treatment Program for Women
New Visions is a community-based program for women structured to address all aspects of addiction in a safe and supportive home-like environment. The treatment team consists of certified addiction specialists and a licensed clinician experienced in assisting women through the recovery process.
New Visions offers the following:
- Non-medical detoxification
- Alcohol and other drug education
- Parenting education
- Nutrition education
- Individual and group counseling
- Referrals to community resources
- Social and recreational activities
- Family support groups
- Self help through AA/NA and other support meetings
- Treatment for women with co-occurring disorders
For additional information, please call 559-625-4072.
As of January 1, 2022 as per SB 541 Section 118831.12 we are required to provide a link to Licensing and Certification numbers and expiry dates.
The link is provided HERE